- Published: 10 January 2017 10 January 2017
Eight years ago on January 10, 2009, we delivered the first release of our scanning program Scanitto Pro. In the intervening years, the program has evolved dynamically in response to new scanning requirements:
Scanitto Pro has learned how to recognize texts and to create multi-page PDFs; the program interface has been improved multiple times; it has become more user-friendly and convenient; thanks to its users, new interface languages have been added to the program; we have improved its compatibility with Canon, Fujitsu and Kyocera scanners, plus many, many other improvements.
We have a huge number of ideas in store for how to make Scanitto Pro even better, and we're working on them ceaselessly!
- Published: 20 December 2016 20 December 2016
Scanitto Pro 3.14 is Released. This version of the software for scanning includes the following improvements:
- Added the ability to scan documents on both sides manually. If you have a scanner with document feeder but it does not support duplex scanning, Scanitto Pro will scan documents in two passes and automatically organize even and odd pages.
- Scanner driver verification changed. Scanitto Pro will check integrity of the twain_32.dll file and scanner driver files.
- Improved functions for saving/restoring application settings
- Published: 04 August 2016 04 August 2016
We are glad to announce update of the Scanitto Pro scanner software 3.13. This release is intended to make scanning process is better than ever.
Main changes are:
- View menu allowing to show/hide the preview pane and image manager
- Updated digital signature certificate
- Changed the way VC Redist is installed
- Fixed activation issue
- Fixed log writing issue
- Published: 03 March 2016 03 March 2016
Scanitto Pro 3.12 is ready to download. In this release, we have tried to correct the shortcomings of previous versions and add new features, useful for daily documents scanning.
- Published: 18 February 2016 18 February 2016
Scanitto Pro Site license at $9950 only
This offer ends on February 25 Midnight UTC
- Published: 02 February 2016 02 February 2016
We are pleased to offer to download a new version of Scanitto Pro 3.11. There are two new options in this version.
The first new option lets you control the creation of the log file - to enable/disable logging. By default, logging is enabled, disabling it may be required if the program is actively used and the creation of large log file may lead to out of space on a system disk.
The second one offers to choose an extension for scanned TIFF files (.tiff or .tif) By default .tiff extension is used, you can change it in the "TIFF Settings" tab.
- Published: 22 December 2015 22 December 2015
We are glad to announce Scanitto Pro 3.10 update. This update includes Dutch translation that was kindly provided by John Korpershoek, as well as some other changes:
- Added an option in the settings menu that allows you to skip the creation of thumbnails in image manager and temporary files when scanning. This can be useful if you want to reduce the consumption of computer resources (RAM and disk space) in the case of scanning a large number of originals.
- Multipage PDF creation is changed to disable background processing, which also allows you to optimize memory usage.
- Fixed known non-critical errors in the application.
Update is free for the existing Scanitto Pro v 3.x users
- Published: 12 November 2015 12 November 2015
Scanitto Pro 3.9 released. This update fixes some usability problems, translating issues and high memory consumption bug.
List of main changes
- Added "Do not ask me again" checkbox for an existing file action
- Fixed "Save to multi-page TIFF" dialog issues
- Changed some translation strings
- Save to PDF function optimized for lower memory consumption
- Published: 17 September 2015 17 September 2015
Scanitto Pro 3.8 scanner software update released. The release includes the following changes:
- Arabic language (Thanks to MFM Dawdeh)
- Code optimized for better scanning performance
Update is free for the Existing Scanitto Pro v 3.x users